Saturday, August 13, 2011

170MG Still and Doing Great!

Hey another positive post today. I got a new place and moved into town to start networking more and try to focus on working and just getting my life together. My whole view on life is still great. I think the Welbutrin is part of it though but also the life changes. I just needed a totally fresh start where no one would judge me of my past anymore. It's hard to get better when you have people dragging you down. I think the main part of my addiction and alcoholism was due to an underlying very serious and chronic depression and not just addiction. I was self medicating the messed up place I got myself in.

I had 1 AF day so far, the other days were very in control and may have one today but a designer friend who could be a good business partner wants to get together and have a few social drinks. I think I can do that with no problem since the obsession just isn't there anymore. I do know if I drink too much while on Baclofen that I can't even walk right so I don't like drinking like that anymore, I used to love it. I feel that I can do healthy social drinking at business meetings or friendly get togethers like a BBQ with no problem, as long as it is improving life and not destroying it. My plan wasn't abstinence but control and to be happy in life which I think I am right now.

I can say if it is just the Baclofen doing this that it works! And I was a hardcore junkie. I have absolutely NO desire for those things and am pretty much disgusted by it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment