Friday, August 12, 2011

Not sure what day after Baclofen Up to 170MG though

Hey Guys!
Sorry I haven't been posting but I went through some really rough spots but now I think things are going to be a lot better! I have a lot of life changes coming up which I think I needed and is partly what caused my addiction problems in the first place. Right now I think I can take or leave alcohol. I'm still having a few beers a day but I don't really get much out of them and I think it's just out of habit more than anything. I had some weird problems with my meds for a bit but I think I got that sorted out. I'm just going to keep working with Dr.L and truly be honest with him about everything this time and I think i'll be just fine.

Anyway just wanted to chime and and say I am ok and getting much better now. There is something new in my life that I think will help everything.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment