Tuesday, August 2, 2011

50th Day After Baclofen

I'm up to 150mg a day now and taking it all through out instead of large doses. According to my girlfriend I am suffering from severe clinical depression. I'm not sure myself but I can hardly eat and just don't have any interest in anything at all right now. It's hard to think more then simple thoughts. Well I can get a few days where I feel great and then i'm back here again.

My alcohol consumption has stayed pretty low or even none on some days so that isn't causing the problem. My mom had read that high dose Baclofen can cause this sort of depression but it seems pretty rare. I think i'll just ride it out since it usually goes away into a more euphoric or normal mood in a matter of days or after my next dose increas. Colors are aren't as bright as they should be and my mind is in a haze so I guess that is what depression is. I don't feel any psychical pain but I never do really so that is one symptom I don't have for sure. Some how with out being shitfaced or at least drugged every day life just isn't worth it as much as it was. It this somewhat sober existence all that life is?!

Trying to keep this cheery but about the best I can do. I had to write something but i'm sure it's not what anyone would care to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment