Thursday, July 21, 2011

38th Day After Baclofen

Well i'm at 110mg a day now. I take it every 2 hrs right now and then a bit extra at bed time and it seems to be working out pretty well. My drinking has cut back a lot I noticed and some days i'm going to bed with beer still in the fridge which is shocking for me.

My usual side effects came back but with a sort of antidepressant effect on this increase. It was very noticeable for about 2 days and now it's sort of leveling out. At first Baclofen was sort of making me depressed and I started drinking more actually. Now it seems to do the total opposite effect. Just a week or so ago I was in such a flat mood that I didn't take pleasure in anything that I usually like, hell I wasn't even enjoying drinking and this week I feel 20 times better than that. I know I've heard some stopping Baclofen due to depression but it seems to go away once you get past those lower doses or maybe it's just this new way I'm taking it so spread out.

Starting to get more work done now. I think the funk was due to severe depression more than any medication side effects, I just couldn't get motivated and keep my thoughts together. I basically have to be excited about what i'm doing to figure out why things aren't working and it's hard to do that when your so depressed you can't think. At least that is all behind me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment