Thursday, July 7, 2011

24th Day After Baclofen

I am having some pretty bad depression and anger issues. It could just be the alcohol or I also think that the Baclofen is causing it as well since it started the day I increased my dose. There is so much going on in my head that I don't really know what causes what. Going to work on the drinking more and try to start eating again, lately I only eat maybe a tiny lunch and that is it. I just don't feel hungry for some reason. I won't have to be at this level for much longer(70mg/day). On the MWO forums they say each level is different and going up actually helps any bad side effects. Sounds bizarre but they know more about it than I do.

Oh another side effect I get at this level is that my brain feels mushy with the electrical sensations again, it seems to do that at each dose increase. Also very strong sedation in the mornings. I had some issues with working that involved a lot of copy/pasting and translating with Babelfish, I just kept loosing my place and it is taking WAY longer than it should for me. I think making lists of things and doing it 1 step at a time will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment