Monday, July 11, 2011

28th Day After Baclofen

I'm sort of at a crossroads in a lot of things. I think the Baclofen is helping me for sure but now that I just adjusted to 90mg a day I feeling some strange side effects. I'll have to research on my own how to split the doses since 30mg/3times day seems too much per dose. I won't get a chance to talk to my doc until August so I'll have to research on my own on how y to split doses at this level. My alcohol consumption has become less but I am dealing with other problems in my psyche.

I really think Baclofen could be great for someone who is just a addict or alcoholic but I don't think it solves anything further if anyone knows what I mean. As bad as it sounds I am going to keep taking it until I get to the threshold dose. I'm too low to say it doesn't help that as well. I am almost off probation due to DUI and other problems so i'm happy about that!

I don't have much to say yet again but wanted to post anyway. I noticed my visitors went for 70+ per day to 10 so I guess I better keep posting. I'm sorry I am just at a loss of words right now. There is much more in the world then it seems. Without getting out there it is all I can say!

Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment