Tuesday, July 12, 2011

29th Day After Baclofen

I slept like a baby last night but this new dose level is sort of weird feeling. I have that mushy head and strange body feeling all over again. I guess it's going to do this every week I increase. At least I only have about 90 more mg to go up. Well I hope that is all I need.

I think I'll read up on MWO forum to see if I should be taking the Baclofen spread out over 4 doses instead of 3 30mg doses. It just feels like it is a bit too much. My next doctor appointment isn't until August so it's up to me to figure this out for now.

UPDATE:I got some input from the MWO forums and think I'll start breaking my doses down to small amounts every few hours or something. I'll let you guys know how that works out. Going to start doing that for my next dose on.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tim, don't be afraid to really break your doses down. You're working at home, so try taking it every hour. Set an alarm on your phone to help you keep track. It worked for me.

    Cheers,

    Bleep

    ReplyDelete