Tuesday, July 5, 2011

22nd Day After Baclofen

I woke up at 3am yet again, it doesn't seem to matter when I goto sleep. I always wake up at 3am. Was reading up a bit on Baclofen side effects and I think the closed eye visuals are due to it. The reason being the visuals are not related to reality in any way and is so total fantasy that it has to be drug induced instead of something my mind does on it's own. I know the difference with my experiences with them so far. Since I know that it is much more comforting now and I find it kind of funny actually. It doesn't help me sleep though that is for sure.

I think i'll start getting up at 3am and trying to work or something and then goto bed again after my morning dose. If I didn't have this option I think it would be very hard to hold down a normal job like this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment