Monday, July 4, 2011

21st Day After Baclofen

I'm doing OK. I just started on 70mg today.. I slept many hours later than usual and I guess the Baclofen is causing both tiredness and insomnia. I wake up at about 3am everyday and try and sleep from that point on. I'm having many closed eye hallucinations which I'm not sure are due to Baclofen or other previous mental health conditions. I see dwarves and elves/fairies playing with some liquid substance enjoying life and passing things on. It is like there is a machine making everything work and they are working the gears. The clock goes tick tock and makes the others stay in motion and keep on dancing. I am not sure what this means but the visuals are getting more and more intense the less I drink. I have a feeling this is why I drink so hoping the Baclofen will help me. I am scared of my own mind so we'll see how it goes.

I have been diagnosed with a few different disorders which I do not fully agree upon but I have noticed that the less I drink the more it becomes apparent that it could be true. Um I do feel "calmer" from the baclofen and feel that I could actually stop drinking without any alcohol withdrawal symptoms but my mind is always fighting with me. Don't let this discourage alcoholics and that it doesn't work. I just think I have other issues that have yet to be resolved.

About all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment