Thursday, June 30, 2011

17th Day After Baclofen

I didn't post yesterday because I felt I didn't have enough to say. I'm doing great as far as alcoholism is concerned but life and the world still gets me down. Even if you try to do better people still judge you for your past and if you feel better it seems that others want to judge you even more. The world is a piece of shit in general and I guess getting sober isn't going to change that so I have to learn to deal with it in some way. My main theme when I am drunk is hating on how crappy the world is but even getting sober I guess that won't change. It comes down to how I perceive my own life and how I can live and think. Unless I become some vigilante activist I guess it is a waste of time to think that way. So I'll keep taking my Baclofen and drinking less and making more money so I can prove to the world that I am not going to get dragged down with their BS. I have much more to offer then most in this world so I have to overcome my insecurities. I think a lot of addicts/alcoholics let the world and their view of them bring them down and cause even more insecurities which never let them get better..

I'm in a bit of a rant mode but I think my words are honest.. so peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment