Sunday, June 26, 2011

13th Day After Baclofen

I had a pretty bad day yesterday and think I MAY have broken something in my hand, not sure until the swelling goes down. I'm up at 3am because I went to sleep pretty early and I think I forgot to take my Baclofen, i'm not sure because my pill organizer is all in disorder. I'll take it just in case and try to go back to sleep.

I was seriously thinking about detox because I just want a place to go where I don't have to worry about anything and try to get better but I know I can't take my Baclofen there which is the only thing that might help me right now. These free detoxes just detox you and make you goto aa/na meetings which i've been to so many times. They just don't help me at all and also due to improper medication to relieve alochol withdrawal they start to think i'm mental and that things are due to a mental disorder which I don't really think is true. I believed it for a while because they kept telling me that but it's just due to being under medicated or coming off alcohol which causes some sort of psychosis in me. I am not sure how common it is but I know some get it. . Here is where I learned that it was normal ->Alcohol Psychosis

I think i'll try a alcohol taper (have to find info on how to do that) and keep taking my Baclofen. Sort of a self detox I guess. My mom lives right near me and has a locking shed with a fridge in it so I could keep it there. I'll give it an honest try if I can just not function and pretend i'm in detox for a bit. I'm really not capable of doing any work right now but I am going to try and I bet as my alcohol level goes down i'll start being able to work. Not being able to work isn't due to the Baclofen but the alcoholism I have realized. Also I blew through the $100 in like a day some how. The only things I bought besides alcohol were gas,baclofen,ecig liquid($10) I know gas has a big role in that since 2 trips to town costs like $20. I'm way out in a rural area partly to get away from drugs since I know what I do if things are easily around. I'm not too sure what i'll be doing but will keep this updated. After my Baclofen kicks in i'll try and get some more sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment