Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First Morning After Baclofen

I didn't sleep too well last night only slept maybe 3 hours and woke up early(around 2 and 4am), I'm not sure if it was due to slight withdrawal or the Baclofen yet. It is hard to describe but I am both tired and unable to sleep at the same time. Other then that I notice that I am not thinking too clearly this early morning/latenite. I am sure these slight side effects will go away over time.

Took my morning 5mg Baclofen, felt a bit groggy which was becoming welcome since I started to get anxious/panicky as I usually do in the morning.

I had to have a few drinks this morning (around 4 pints weak beer) and am shaky as usual. I'll  I'm not feeling guilty about it since I planned to keep drinking until my Baclofen causes me to not drink as much. Strangely, I drank very slowly and didn't have my usual alcohol blood lust type feeling on the first drinks where I drink as if I were a vampire lusting for blood. I just knew I needed them for withdrawal curbing and didn't get the usual buzz. Maybe it was just the speed at which I drank, I pretty much only get drunk on beer if I drink very fast. I don't time it but I can tell that it is much later in the day before I finished my morning beer drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment