Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Eighth Day After Baclofen

I am going to make charts to document Baclofen vs Alcohol consumption. I stopped posting my drinking amounts four days ago which is bad. I think I stopped posting due to the fact that my boss/coworkers have this site and I felt embarrassed. I need to keep it documented so I can make charts properly. My girlfriend says that I have drank on average 6 quarts(192oz) of 8% alcohol per day but I think she exaggerates and I really don't remember so i'll put the last 4 days down as that. I'm pretty sure i've done better than that but oh well. I'll calculate this into alcohol units at a later date, this is needed for accurate data.

Anyway I am posting to remind myself so I can go over these posts and put it into data to chart. This is just a post for me mainly.

If enough people are interested i'll make a web app that each user can login/save and use to track their baclofen doses and alcohol consumption in units and have it generate a chart in an image which could be used as a forum signature of blog image. I'm also posting on mywayout.org and some seem interested. For now I have to do work that makes me some money but I think i'll do that in the future when I get better and it is for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment