Monday, June 27, 2011

14th Day After Baclofen

Yay! I finally got to my dose increase today (50mg). I think it is helping alcohol withdrawal a lot. I know I read somewhere that it does work as well as Valium for withdrawal once you get to the right level. I only had a few beers yesterday and managed to make it through the day with only minor tremors.. Not even really shakes. Just that hyper/nervous feeling and high blood pressure so far.

Planning on only having a couple of beers today mainly due to the fact that I have no money and I don't feel like going in public what so ever. Not so nervous now that I had 1 beer this morning so maybe will make use of that and get the trip out of the way while I can. Either way it's a DRASTIC cut in my alcohol units and I thought it would be worse but it isn't so bad. I really don't think you can get DTs while on a decent amount of Baclofen. The Baclofen seems to be working!

No comments:

Post a Comment