Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sixth Morning After Baclofen

I slept like crap last night :( I was able to sleep in after my morning dose though, some how Baclofen sedates me during the day but not at night. I drank a bit more then I wanted to last night but didn't get abusive or mean to anyone around me and according to those around me I didn't seem drunk really. So that is good. I seem to be taking in alcohol slower and slower as I up my doses which is what happens I've read. Tomorrow I goto 3 times a day dosing and am excited about that. Haven't gotten much work done which is sort of giving me anxiety, I have to work at this time to survive so I'll bust ass over these next few days. My motivation in lacking but i'll push forward!

I really meant to post again last night but I got sort of out of it and forgot. I feel strange using the word "I" so much but I guess that is what this whole blogging thing is about. Not used to it that is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment