Friday, June 17, 2011

Fourth Noon on Baclofen

I have posted on a couple of forums to see if this could be related to Baclofen so I am not sure it is. When I woke up this morning I laid in bed for a bit due to grogginess. I knew it was about 5am or so since I saw a bit of light coming in but not daylight yet. I laid on my side and relaxed but some how my leg opposite of the one I was laying in felt as thought it popped out of location from the hip or I pulled it from just laying there. I think the muscle relaxing properties could be responsible. I had to get up because it was shooting pain while laying in bed. I went out and picked blueberries just fine but lifting my leg to get out of the car over and over on multiple stops caused it to flair up.

I can barely walk or lift my leg to get in and out of a car and I get shooting pains as though my leg isn't properly located or a muscle is pulled. It also starts in sitting in wrong ways, I figured out a few positions that don't trigger it. I'll update if I get more info on this being a side effect but it is the only time I have experienced this so I think it is related.

No comments:

Post a Comment