Monday, June 20, 2011

Seventh Day After Baclofen

I don't have enough to talk about lately so doing once a day posting. I do think the Baclofen is helping me with sleep and anxiety and also lowers the euphoria/craze that I get as an alcoholic/addict. I have read a lot and it seems to lower euphoria on all addictive drugs so I bet it is working in that way. I have been drinking rather heavily over the last few days but I'm not letting it get to me, I know as I up the dose that I will slow down. That is what the doctors say will happen and they know enough that I believe them .

I'm rather concerned that I am not feeling capable of doing complicated thinking which is what I need to do to be able to make any money. I am up late since I slept during the day so i'll be trying to do some hardcore jQuery (awesome javascript library) work tonight/tomorrow. I can't even imagine what I have to do to complete this task but I will try, usually I figure things out even if it seems impossible, the drugs gave me the motivation which is sad. I don't mean to use technical lingo on this blog but it is something I have to work with and it is great and hard to work with at the same time. I used to love learning new things and figuring them out but on the Baclofen I am having a harder time thinking in that complicated matter. I am sure I'll get over it but I'm pretty concerned that it could affect my talents/skills that I depend on to make a living. I will work through this is adapt I'm sure but I see why some are quitting their jobs for months on end just to get on this medication. Not sure why it has to work this way and maybe I am titrating too fast against doctors orders. I just don't want to drink so much and I can't even afford it anyway so I figured upping my dose would help. I'm up to 30mg a day now but I did like 60mg daily the last 2 days. I have used it to help me go back to sleep when I wake up at night and it works wonders but I think it isn't the best way to do this. Really wish I had a sleep aid on top of Baclofen to do this right but I even get addicted to things such as Ambien so it could be bad as well.

I don't have much else to talk about but hope my journal helps someone. I have to do a massive amount of work in a short time to be able to continue this so I may not be posting much for the next few days.

Don't let my depression get to anyone, I am just trying to make sure I post and the medication seems to help but I am not into posting right now. I'll be more prolific very soon  I hope.

Oh! I am just adding more to this post now. I hate how long they get. Anyway a weird side effect is this strange electrical/smooshy feeling in my brain which is hard to describe. I got it when I used too much GHB (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-Hydroxybutyric_acid) in the past as well as on Phenibut (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenibut). I guess since they are related to Baclofen that some side effects are familiar. It isn't scary to me since I am used to it but I could see how it could be scary to some. Just wanted to add this so I remember it when I reread everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment