Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First Morning After Baclofen (Evening Update)

Hello again, doing an evening update to document more alcohol consumption. I got shaky and panicky again near the end of the day as I usually do. Had 4 pints a few hours before bed time, trying to stick to weak beer. Strangely again, I drank very slowly which isn't like me at all. I didn't seem to get the usual euphoria which may be due to slower drinking or possibly the Baclofen blocks something which causes you to not get euphoria and drink more?

I don't know it could be placebo but I think the 5mg already has some sort of effect on drinking even if it is very subtle right now. Feeling pretty excited about Baclofen and can't wait to get to the higher dose asap, it will be 1 more day before I can increase to 5mg twice a day(10mg)..  

No comments:

Post a Comment