Thursday, June 16, 2011

Third Morning After Baclofen

I slept ok last night but not great. I woke up at about 3 or 4am and tried to sleep for an hour but it didn't work out. I'm not blaming it on the Baclofen since I sleep like crap anyway. I have a confession to make. Last night the Baclofen worked as it did because I took another 5mg at about 6pm since I felt as though I was drinking too fast and enjoying it again. I was not supposed to goto 5mg twice a day until today but I think it helped and I wasn't getting any side effects anyway. I think this was why my doctor was going so slow, to avoid side effects. I haven't been getting anything worse then what I am used to tolerating so it is no big deal.

After last night I am not sure I will want alcohol today, I feel fine but it is pretty early. May try and sleep more after my morning dose. I'm glad I can goto twice daily dosing now. I tend to drink about twice a day most days so it should help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment