Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fifth Morning After Baclofen

Slept ok again. I had to take my Baclofen early in the evening after starting to drink yesterday. It seems to wear off mid day too early. Will stick on schedule with the dosing and not mess with it any more I hope. I'll be up to 3 times a day pretty soon here. It did work to make me pour out the last of my beer again and goto sleep/pass out early. I just felt like I had drank too much in a bad way after taking it and I didn't really drink that heavily, it seems to make me stop drinking every time instead of keep going which is unusual from what I've read.

Oh! this is also strange. My hip pain went away right after I had a drink and it didn't come back today, I guess it was some sort of spasm/cramping thing going on and not a pulled muscle. Also I think the Baclofen helps get rid of those sorts of things. I don't have a whole lot to say today, I just want to stick to the habit of posting twice a day. I missed my second post yesterday due to my drinking/passing out. May report back in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment