Friday, June 24, 2011

Eleventh Day After Baclofen (Evening)

Hey Guys,
I think my sickness earlier was due to caffeine withdrawal, I've only had water and beer over the last week. I took some Excedrin and it all went away. I never even knew it could get like that but my girlfriend has had similar issues as well and said to take some caffeine which Excedrin contains. I got better after that and went to the pharmacy, I didn't get the 10mg pills but got the 1month prescription filled anyway. They couldn't get a hold of my doctor, I guess next time I'll get the good deal. I hate bothering him because I haven't paid him any money yet. He doesn't seem too concerned about money but I don't want to mess with him until I pay. I know he is very busy with his main practice. I thought it was lack of alcohol causing this but it was freaking caffeine of all things! It goes to show you that we use so many addictive substances that we think nothing about. I guess some of us are more prone to withdrawal of substances than others. Not sure if that is being studied or not.

Oh also the reason why I cut back on coffee was that it causes my alcohol withdrawal to be worse since I get overstimulated from that and my blood pressure goes crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment