Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Second Morning After Baclofen (evening)

Daily evening post here. I some how decided to pour out my last pint of my 4 pint night time beers (drank 3 pints). I feel somewhat annoyed by this but it is how it worked out tonight. I don't understand why I did it but I didn't want the beer and it was making me feel bad or at least not euphoric and wanting to drink more.

Something is definitely going on that I don't understand. I feel both pissed off and relieved since I don't understand it. I would have wanted to drink tonight but I am not getting what I go for that usually makes me go on and drink. I guess this is progress and it is related to Baclofen. I felt as though I drank too much and started to feel close to puking, I don't get it. It isn't something that I have heard Baclofen does. Maybe I am sensitive to it.

I don't feel truly sick as though I am hung over but I feel that I wanted to eat instead of drink. It is hard to explain but it is not a bad feeling so don't assume it is like antabuse. It is not. I think i'll no longer drink this much in the evening on Baclofen. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment