Tuesday, June 28, 2011

15th Day After Baclofen

The dose increase seems to help(50mg). I'm not drinking super heavy anymore. I still would drink more I guess but I feel ok drinking less right now. Um, not a whole bunch to say today but I am back to working and coding as usual now. Getting into security more than anything but have to stay doing normal web work to make money. At least I can make the sites I work on very secure with what I am learning. I can't believe how much personal information is let out without our consent but I won't get into that.

Only drank about 8 units of alcohol today(down from 29+) and I feel fine so I know the Baclofen helps a lot. I know these posts aren't too interesting but I'm posting anyway to keep at it. Good night!

7 comments:

  1. Hey, no updates for a couple of days - hope alls well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i'm doing well, Just haven't had much lately. Feeling sort of "Blah". I'll make sure I get a post in today because I gotta keep on top of it. Helps me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. meant to say haven't had much to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you anyways :) get the posts up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sent you a PM on the forums. Give it a check when you can :) (For my sanity!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I JUST woke up and got the comment :) It is about 3am yet again which is very weird. Don't see any PM's though. I'll be up for a bit before I take my morning dose and sleep some more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha sorry. I did get your message. I thought this comment was from today but it was like 6 days ago. I have to check the blog more often.

    ReplyDelete