Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ninth Day After Baclofen - Evening Update

Ah maybe i'll get back to posting twice a day. I think it was helping me out. I'm drinking still but getting work done actually! I had a sort of honeymoon period for a few days(was told it happens) but am now back to drinking my usual amount though it isn't causing me issues other than costing me too much money. My mental state is manageable and my higher mind is working. I figured out that I am drinking 203 UK units of alcohol a week now which I found out is actually rather high, I thought a lot of people drank this amount. I am sticking to UK units because that is what most of the world involved in alcohol seem to use and it makes it easier for me to compare myself to them. I'm not going to post what I drink each day and will instead try and do like a Monday update on my weekly alcohol units. I think that matters more then what I do one day or the next, average it out ya know? I am keeping the daily stats to myself and documenting them. Maybe I feel guilty? I don't think I need people judging me right now.

Um, I don't have much else to say tonight. I had a slight argument with someone in private messages on an alcohol forum which sort of pissed me off. I'm pretty sure my situation is different than most but maybe it isn't. I'm going to keep doing what I am doing because I know it is helping and I'm not letting someone else influence this. If you are reading, I am not mad, I just wanted to write about it so I can see it for myself later.

No comments:

Post a Comment