Saturday, June 25, 2011

Twelfth Day After Baclofen

Slept like a log last night. I don't even remember waking up and when I did wake up I was confused that it was morning time. I didn't drink too heavy so I guess the Baclofen is helping me sleep. I don't even remember my girlfriend coming to bed, usually I always wake up then. Still at 30mg a day. I goto 50mg on Monday. Right now I don't even notice any effect from the Baclofen so I must be adjusting pretty well. I did get a bit of nausea today but it could be due to my bad health in general, I have a pretty bad ear infection it seems so I guess the flu like symptoms could be that. It has been going on for almost a month now I think. Also I have pretty high blood pressure and a previous heart attack due to my addictions. I guess I have let myself go.

On the MWO forums they are all telling me to goto the doctor and i'm thinking about it now. I just live way out in the middle of nowhere so it's like a 45min drive to get anywhere and I don't really have any cash. Other's think it is crazy that I can get alcohol/Baclofen/ecigs but not take care of this infection. I don't know I sort of think it should pass naturally but maybe they are right. I will try to start taking better care of myself. Not a whole lot of new stuff going on here, waiting on my dose increase. Not much happening with that just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment