Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Eighth Day After Baclofen

I think my last post didn't come out right. I am not increasing my dose higher then the doctor told me other then the 2 times I used 60mg. 30mg/day or 10mg 3 times a day is what I am supposed to be on right now. I am supposed to go up 20mg per week until I hit the "switch". I did notice slight side effects from the 2 days of upping the dose and I think I better not do that again since it could cause the process to not work correctly. I guess the brain has to adjust at a steady pace and it needs consistency right now. I know you can use "as needed" at some point but now probably isn't a good time.

Anyway, I slept great last night and am thinking better today. I am slowly not feeling such a craving for alcohol but am still drinking. I was getting ahead of myself by trying to speed things up but it isn't what I was told to do. I am supposed to take the medication slow and continue drinking until the dose gets high enough that it causes me to naturally slow down. I just don't have the money to keep both meds and drinking up right now so I tried something else one time. I got a bit of programming work done, I actually did ok with learning some library functions I have to use. There is a problem with getting the big picture but I can do things step by step just fine I realized. I may post again later, will be learning/working today.

No comments:

Post a Comment