Friday, June 24, 2011

New Electronic Cigarette

Oh I also ordered a new electronic cigarette because I broke my old one since it was huge in my my long shorts pocket. I bent down and broke it in half on accident.

I got the 510-t or tank version and it is freaking great! I get mad puffs off of it, it has better vapor production then a analog cigarette does. I don't have any good liquids, only the ones I didn't like but it is still satisfying. This thing doesn't use cartridges or any of that crap and you don't have to "drip" on it if you use custom liquids. You can fill up the tank and it should last like 2 days on what..50 cents maybe or even less. The only problem is that it was hard to fill with the standard dropper that liquids come in, I bet a syringe that you fill ink jet cartridges with would work great though. If you buy this and a liquid that sounds tasty(stick to tobacco ones until you get used to it) you will NOT be disappointed. I bet they will make this thing easier to use in the next version but it's pretty great. Most ecigs SUCK really badly since they have crappy cartridges or poor batteries but this one is great and not too big. I'll get a personal charger pack that looks like a cig pack when I can afford it, you can charge on the go like 10 times with them as long as you charge it once or twice a week.

I know a lot of Baclofen users are also heavy cig smokers so figured maybe this could help someone save some cash and get away from all those carcinogens from burnt organic material. Propylene Glycol is also shown to fight bacteria and possibly cancer so it isn't a bad chemical, the rest is pretty natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment