Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ninth Day After Baclofen

Slept off and on last night and don't feel very rested. Feeling shaky for some reason today. I haven't woken up feeling shaky in a few days now. I also feel weird sensations in my brain which is hard to describe(I know I say that a lot). I advise anyone else starting out to not mess with your dosing schedule at least at the beginning. It seems you pay for it a couple of days down the road or something, Or it could be that I'm adjusting to this weeks new dosing level (10mg/3 times a day). I heard it takes a few days to adjust to each change. I know people do take Baclofen "as needed" but maybe it isn't so great while our brains are not working right from alcohol withdrawal or use anyway.

Oh! I did manage to get some useful work done. Not as fast as I would usually be but I fixed the things I broke and made progress on the project. I just have to force myself to do things and eventually I get used to it again. Anyway I'm making good progress with the Baclofen and plan to have my alcohol units cut in half this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment