Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Second Morning After Baclofen

I slept strangely last night, I woke up at least 40 times but was groggy enough to go back to sleep each time and slept like 10 hours, just felt too groggy to get out of bed and some of the dreams were interesting. This caused some very strange dreams that is for sure. 

The mornings are very sluggish and I take my 5mg when I first wake up. After an hour of waking I get some energy and go for a morning walk though. I feel just fine and lately I have been drinking almost upon waking which I haven't done yet. I plan to get 4 pints at around 10am though as I can slowly feel the anxiousness/panic building up from my within my chest and my extremities are getting shaky, usually it means I will need a drink within a few hours. It does feel like I can wait that long. We will see...

1 comment:

  1. I had that this morning (first morning after startin Bac) - though I had a bit to drink last night and ended up with 15mg right before bed! Felt groggy but with a nice sorta warm buzz and had some vivid dreams. Will carry on reading!

    ReplyDelete